Friday, August 11, 2006

You Ingrate! (a.k.a. A Man With A Plan)

…excerpt from a conversation…

XXXXX: then i read your blog and think

XXXXX: for fucksake sound happy!

I guess I am a whiny bitch right now aren’t i? And I’m also a bit selfish coz I think at this point of time I have a lot of things I always wanted and couldn’t…didn’t… think I would ever get. I travel. I have enough to get me things I now want, not just the things I need. I have a ton of friends who keep me busy whenever I feel like. My folks, especially me mum is in great health. Im 23 and I’m going between London and New York

: o)

Okay yeah, I am a bit of an ingrate, especially to the universe and for that, my apologies.

I guess as all people tend to do, am focusing too much on the negative than the positive and well, I HATE that about myself. If I had three wishes,

1. judge how much people are really worth. I have spent far too much time on people who treated me badly or toyed with me and far too little on people I wish I had known better. Am trying to make amends for it now.

2. I wish I knew what would make me happy. I have been chasing a lot of things and when I get them, inevitably don’t feel as happy as I thought I would

3. I’d have a little more faith. In anything. In everything…from relationships, to friends, and most of all me. Sometime between being 14 and 23, I became a cynic and I wish I knew exactly why. But I think asking why is a luxury I can afford to put off until I change that…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nacho libre is the bestest movie ever!!
ok maybe not the bestest but it's pretty darn fun. hail jack black!

Anonymous said...

and it was all floatin