Thursday, August 17, 2006

"Stop Mocking Me!!"

"Life is a progress from want to want, not from enjoyment to enjoyment."

-- Samuel Johnson (poet)

Yeah, depressing isn’t it? You know what, I think I am making myself out to be Eeyore from Winnie The Pooh..don’t worry, I’m not such a gloomy gus…I usually write when I feel like one…hmm, will change that soon

I think its because the folks are in town and I haven’t had any space to myself which makes me cranky.

Also, the boss is out of town leaving me with some vague work to do and I always feel hapless because I don’t have any direction – the negatives of linear thinking. Oh dear.


Oh and I tried reading the blog: www.girlwithaonetrackmind.blogspot.com and realized I cant read it at work. Heck, every guy, including me, has two heads and he can use only one at a time. So ladies, next time you got a guy panting after you, please don’t expect too much mushy stuff, there is no brain anywhere but there.

Oh and I finally spoke with AB last night albeit for 15 minutes. And do I need to give further evidence that the universe is just toying with me?

So we are talking and somehow (I love how she is one of the few people with whom I can start with at point A and end up in the middle of Mongolia without knowing how) we talk about me learning to play the guitar. Now I love the instrument and having dabbled with strumming, I want to learn the electric guitar because most songs that I would love to be able to play require it.

She laughs (so I must have said something funny, wanna make something of it) and goes, “maybe I should fall in love with you”




Yeah, fuck this, fuck you you big gaping hole of nothingness with lots of pansy ass bright stars as decoration (you being the universe). You just had to do that didn’t you. You just had to see me want to go, “yes, do that, let me make you happy, and live happily ever after”

Instead, you seem to get your rocks off with me giving a nervous laugh behind clenched teeth

The universe is a bitch and knows it.

Useless.

No comments: