Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Oh yeah...in case you stop by...

Anyway, NM ...oh fine, psi (you twit) if you ever want to argue with me or disagree with me on anything relevant, please please please do...I have loved having a sounding board...if you disagree and tell me why, if anything it will help me understand everything better...if its something I have a ready answer for, then you (and I) will know I have thought about it...if I come up with a clear answer that makes sense, then I will feel better and if I agree with you and some stuff is bullshit, then even better coz it will be one less thing to worry about in this life....so please, if you feel like it, feel free to throw a brick and me, call me a shit and give me the reasons for feeling that way....followed by an ice pack

No comments: