Monday, October 16, 2006

On My Table...

  1. 4 piles of papers for the four deals I work on and inevitably when I move one to the shelf, another takes its place
  2. Tic tacs
  3. Earphones because I am always plugged in
  4. Pos-Its…whoever came up with them is brilliant
  5. A bottle of water – is in line with the whole getting into shape thing
  6. A copy of the Financial Times which I try and read when my boss is done but never seem to get to
  7. a menu from this middle eastern place I eat at thrice a week
  8. Duct tape…was here when I moved to London, god alone knows why
  9. 5 screens which seem to swallow me up, especially when I lean forward and get absorbed in work
  10. a jar of instant coffee…a necessary evil

4 comments:

scout said...

guy from 3m invented post-its. hmph. that's all im gonna say. i have the software on me comp btw.

Zaphod said...

Yes girl, I know it was 3M but who was the guy?! And I have the software too so la dee dah!

scout said...

arthur fry.
ha.
la dee dah, indeedy doo. :D

Zaphod said...

You little nit, stop wiki's or googling stuff and go get some work done!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-It