Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Look, If You Don't Get It....

....that's fine, but this is the opening rap thing to Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and screw the lyrics, I don't even get the show!

My name is shake zula, the mic rula, the old-schoola; you wanna trip? I'll bring it to ya.
Frylock and I'm on top; rock you like a cop. Meatwad you're up next with your knock-knock
Meatwad make the money see. Meatwad get the honeys G. Driving in my car, living like a star, ice on my fingers and toes and i'm a Taurus.
Cause we are the Aqua Teens, make the homeys say ho and the girleys want to scream.


Sorry, but I used to live with 3 white guys and whenever ATHF came up, they would go, 'sing that funky rap brown boy' and I would break up into this...
and no, they weren't being racist though we would kid around about it...in fact, during the third year, it was me, two white guys and a black guy and it was hilarious.

I was obsessed with the show Newlyweds because I couldn't figure out how someone so hot could be so dumb (this is Jessica in case there are any questions) and one day my roommate and I are switching channels and the black guy ambles into the living room, goes, Nick and walks out (nick being her husband)
So, mean as I am, I would tease him by randomly going, "Hey (name), Nick!! Are you gay yet?" or "Hey (name), penis!! Are you gay yet?"
In hindsight, this may not have been good since he came out of the closet the next year...oh dear, I have a weird superpower

No comments: