So let me talk about what I find attractive in a woman…(laugh)
Sorry, I should have a preface to this. I dragged my butt to the gym yesterday and a gruelling session left me too tired to sleep. So, few slices of pizza with Bobo, an episode of the show I swore off of and Southpark, I crashed
And for once I slept soundly. I used to suffer from insomnia (not to mention other psychosomatic issues which I wont even get into because then I sound like a real freak) and I think working out leaves me too tired to toss and turn.
So, I slept and as always, when I sleep so deep I dream. And yes! It was a happy kinda dream…met the Faceless one…and of course noticed things about her…
Now I can talk about how I love a girl who loves coffee and long conversations or how I like a girl who prefers a storm to a sunny day with chirping happy dippy birds about…but I’m 23, and I’m a horn-dog and will cease to be one 6 months after I am dead…so tough noogies
I love a girl with good hands. I like the elegant, thin, long fingers, long shaped nails or short ones don’t matter so long as they aren’t flat. I don’t know why I don’t like flat nails, its not the girls fault, I mean really! But I’m illogical like that. I like the kind that kind of envelope the fingers on the side, not seem like someone took plastic nails, mushed them into a piece of clay and they stuck. Also, hands tell me (in my own warped little head) if a woman keeps herself groomed or not. I really don’t know what’s with the fascination for hands. I guess kind of because they tell you a lot about a person…or do they?
Do writers have different hands from a corporate woman? Or how about a house-wives versus the punk/goth?
And if I am curious about a woman, how her hands feel, are they rough, are the lines on her hands deep or shallow, are her nails thin, how would they feel on me and in my own hands?
And what is this sudden fascination with black nail-polish…what the fuck? And apologies if you do, but I really cant stand red…I make it has its own erotic connotations in a very Anne Rice kind of way for me but that’s all
Then there are her lips. Looking at my track record, I think the women I know have had decent lower lips…now this is coming from someone with fish lips and well, I don’t put much stock in it but people with fat lower lips are supposed to be hm, not that I have ever used this word because I don’t like it but they are supposed to be mirthful (full of mirth…mirth…ew)
I remember SB chasing me with a tube of lip plumper (wtf?! What on earth is all this stuff women smear on!) in a club in NY because I made fun of her for using it (no, think Angelina Jolie lips, that’s what she has…(and I have the male equivalent without looking like someone smushed a plum on my face)…anyway, I think more than her lips, it’s the way her mouth turns when she smiles, are there wrinkles? Is it lopsided? Are there dimples…you can tell a real smile from a fake one you know, the kind that just breaks in right away and the corner of her eyes crinkle…
Hair….don’t know why...i know I don’t have a fetish but as a kid, my mother had long hair and she used to like me playing with her hair as she took a nap…and for some reason, I like a woman’s hands thru my own hair…but I don’t think there is a particular kind of hairstyle I like, so long as its long and frames her neck…but you can scoop it up into a pony tail and see that long neck...okay, yes, women in short hair look cute but well, I think there can be something erotic about making out, a little hair pulling…and a lot of women like the whole puppy scruff pull, I wonder why?
Quirks or more about meeeee
- when I get out of the shower, I try and avoid getting any water on my flip-flops. I don’t know why, I think its because I hate walking around with wet feet.
- If I have said it before, sorry for repeating myself but I prefer a stormy day to a sunny one
- I climb up steps, all steps, two at a time
- I don’t like to be kept waiting. If we decide on a time to meet, you can set your watch by the time I get there…the only time you are allowed to be late is if you are a girl and when you walk in, you make my jaw drop
- I am a sucker for women but then again so are all guys. I have a bad habit however for liking the wrong kind of girl i.e. the kind who doesn’t like me back
- I would as a kid put a fallen eyelash (my own of course) on my right shoulder, make a wish and blow it off. If you see me doing it now, its just me blowing something off my sleeve (really!)
- if I am thinking and walking, I am looking at the ground, no I didn’t drop anything but thanks for asking
- I haven’t been in too many fights. Once it was a guy being cruel to a dog and I lost it. Another occasion a guy was really rude to one of my closest women friends. The biggest one was when some roadside romeo grabbed a girl I was dropping home. That left me with a 4-5 inch scar which I will have forever…yeah, it takes a lot to set me off but someone being mean to animals or a guy hitting a woman will set me off
- I have several friends but few close ones. No one person knows everything about me. I prefer it that way
- I don’t get jealous. If I do, I don’t show it.
- I try and read the universe. Then again, I have an ego that dictates the universe is trying to talk to me.
- If you give me brie and bread, I will shut up for a while and be happy. Period
- Give me a coffee and a good conversation and I can spend the entire day just there
- I can have a serious chat with you, say something completely random and then resume. It’s not that I am not paying attention, it’s just that I have a little ADD
- It takes a lot to get me to open up. Its easy here because none of this is real…right?
- If a girl has no imagination, I have no interest
- I will try almost anything once…incest, homosexuality etc, I don’t need to try to know I don’t like it
- I try not to care about what other people think about me…most of the time I don’t, but am very sensitive to criticism from friends
- Please, for the love of god, don’t get me into a temper
- I LOVE to drive, I love manuals, there is something exhilarating about driving a manual, foot hard on the accelerator, running through the gears…and one car with a really hot gearbox (is that too overt a pun?) is the Audi A series…the gears are really close like a sports car so you just move your wrist to go through all of them
- I like my fancy dinners, I like pretentious stuff…on the other hand I also love the third class compartment in a 3 day journey, I have ridden in Blue Lines in peak summer with other peoples sweat on me (shudder) and have stood in line at MTNL to pay the phone bill.
- I don’t remember the last time I felt like a fish out of water.
- If you give me a back rub, I will give you anything you want
- There are a lot of things I want to be. I just started working toward it. But no regrets, better late than never
- I like my name, its very common but I don’t think too many people know what it means
- I know what I wanna call my kid and I know what my house should look like (I blame The Sims for that last one!)
- Right now, I am desperate to keep a pet of any kind…I even toyed with getting a hamster…problem is when I go back to
, who takes care of it? I have a pet plant. It doesn’t talk back…yet India
- I have read the Bible, the Quran, the Gita…all of them are good books with decent points…but that’s all I want them to be
- I really do read the articles in Playboy
- I do believe a kid is influenced by its mother when she is carrying it. My folks were broke when my mum was carrying me and all she did was read and listen to music….i’m nuts about both…she watched way too many Hindi movies with my sis…I blame my sis on my mother!
- after spending too much time with people, I need a break. Don’t bother me then
- I wish I could paint. I have never tried. I still have time
- I over-romanticize love…or so I have been told. I still don’t understand what that means and probably never will. I had a bad feeling if I understand what that means, I will disappear in a puff of smoke
- looks do matter to me as they do to everyone. Someone who says looks don’t matter is lying or blind. But on the other hand, a hot girl can be a turn off if she is stupid and a girl can go up a few points if I love her grey stuff up there
- I don’t like doing stuff alone…if I see something neat, I want someone there to listen to me and appreciate it
- One of the best compliments I have been given is being called interesting.
- I snore mildly if I sleep sitting up (like in a train or on the couch)
- I always have to sleep on my stomach, facing the side away from the edge…
- I understand most of the political situations and happenings in the world, the reasons for conflict. I still don’t understand why people do what they do to each other
- I love taking tests like the Meier Briggs or anything that I think may tell me more about me…which is why I can be terribly logical and still read up the Aquarian section of Linda Goodman
____________________I still like AB...but I never hoped for anything or expected anything to happen. So I don't feel that bad...should I ever tell her? What's the point though?
And why on earth am I asking these questions...oh yeah, the ADD