Friday, September 01, 2006

Keep Your Sayings, Give Me A Good Song Anytime

Look, sayings are supposed to teach us something and make us wiser. But heck, I’m just confused

Good things come to those who wait
But I’m not supposed to sit around, waste time and am supposed to plough on carpieing the diem no?

Nice guys finish last…so does that make them losers?

If you love someone, set them free. If they love you back, they will return.
So I am supposed to fall in love with a girl who has a boomerang for a face?
And if they return, are usually worse for wear.

Don’t bottle up your feelings
Yes, because everyone wants to hear me rave and rant?

Smile and the world smiles with you.
Unless you are in NY. Try smiling and watch the world give you a wide space as they walk around you

Love conquers all. Love is blind.
So basically, I need the female equivalent of the Daredevil to fall in love with me?

There is someone out there for everyone
There are about 6 billion people on this planet. Are you kidding me? How about giving me better odds than 1:5,999,999,999

More money more problems or Money can’t buy you happiness
Look, I am richer now than I was a year ago and I am on the whole better off so there

Money is the root of all evil
Now THAT one they got wrong – its actually the greed for money is the root of all evil
Oh for pete sakes, the greed for anything leads to evil no?

A bird in the hand is worth two in a bush.
I’d rather have a bird and her bush….don’t dictate to my pervy side

A hard beginning maketh a good ending.
Does this mean everything good in life begins with bad?

No comments: