Monday, September 04, 2006

It sounds the same be it French, German or any other bleedin' language....

50 year old lady VP: "So xxxx, are you seeing someone? Are the women of London treating you well?"
Me: "Oh well, you know me, I'm 23, can't be bothered...just having fun!"
50 year old lady VP: "So no one special?"
Me: "Non un mais beaucoup! Nur eins!"


That was thing evening. Though in my head:
50 year old lady VP: "So xxxx, are you seeing someone? Are the women of London treating you well?"
Me: "Oh well, there's this one girl I really do like but she is seeing someone else and until I am over her, no one else stands a chance...quite sad really...."
50 year old lady VP: "....oh....."




They're writing songs of love, but not for me
A lucky star's above, but not for me
With love to lead the way, I've found more clouds are grey
Than any Russian play could guarantee

I was a fool to fall and get that way
Heigh ho, alas, and also lack-a-day
Although I can't dismiss the memory of her kiss
I guess she's not for me

It all began so well, but what an end
This is the time a feller needs a friend
When every happy plot ends with a marriage knot
And there's no knot for me

No comments: