Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Meh...Nothing of Interest Here

Okay so I’m trying to understand how to model the future income a company whose only source of income is distribution of movies….arghhhh

I love my job but it’s kinda frustrating when each industry I look at is different from the last…so while I get a great breath, I don’t get the depth. Anyway, works work and I like it (plus the pay does help!!)

(okay fine, I’m a bit greedy but I’m also a realist…incidentally, a study has shown that happy people have to suffer from some small degree of being removed from reality…no kidding, I’m serious and heck, if anything, I prefer to be a realist….no, not a fatalist, a realist. Hm, does that mean that people like that are not happy? Study has flaws.)

Anyway so I spoke with A online…told her that there was no going back in any event for the simple reason that I didn’t want to be with someone who didn’t love me as much. I guess that’s that and in the words of Forest Gumps, and that’s all I have to say about that.

Also managed to drag my lazy butt to the gym – 30 minutes of cardio and umpteen promises to lay off the cigs…course 2 hours later lit up again.

Okay so, working out at least 5 times a week (swimming included in that), today is the….19th and I get back to my city on the 2nd of October 44 days thereabouts to get in shape.

There is this cute Asian girl T I think is adorable, dances like no other girl I’ve seen (which means she can really move without doing the female-baboon-presents-ass-for-mating-Discovery-channel-style thing), gets really cute and giggly when buzzed, has a vulnerable side from what I’ve seen and well…is a nice person (the fact that she gave me a quick peck for buying her water when she was buzzed has nothing to do with it (righteous indignation here). Seriously…she is a really nice girl and looks a bit like Jessica Cutler (www.jessicacutleronline.com)

Crap, ‘she’s a nice girl’…and I’m “Going Down In Flames” (great song, ‘3 Doors Down’)

Meh

O, as far as the weekend goes Friday night going to “Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese” for good times and merrymaking (did anyone see the ‘Family Guy’ episode where Peter opens his own pub in the basement and calls it the “Ye Olde Pube”…hehehehehehe)

Oh and Saturday am going to try and make it to M’s for the day….

No comments: