Monday, November 20, 2006

Fucking Brat

Its been at least a year since I lost my temper. Now the Ex was one thing, that was anger born out of pain. So I discount that. And I don't want to talk about that.

I know someone with absolutely (you already know who it is don't you) no sense of discipline and a sense of over indulgence that makes me sick.

Oh who am I kidding, I can trace back every single fuck up to one simple attribute...or the lack of it.

I have an infinite capacity to work my ass off. I know that because I have.

I have an infinite capacity to want to do things for the Faceless one but I don't because of it.

Or for instance, even the smallest of things like eating right or sleeping to get 7 hours sleep (which I havent in a month)...is it that hard to get yourself to do things you know have no down side?

I can apply the same to everything, flings, booze binges, self pity, Mr. Brightside thoughts...or even losing self-respect.

Spare the rod, spoil the child. And this brat needs a whipping. I know its not mid-year so it can't be a resolution. But fuck that, I don't need a date to start behaving better now do I?

If this werent me I were talking about, I can list off a long line of here's what you should do...heaven knows I have done that...right...so, I won't put up a list here. I will make one, and in 3 mos, 6 mos and 12 mos time, look at it and see what I stuck to and what I fucked up.

No comments: