Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Subject: Fuck

What if we do start dating and I say something completely inappropriate and you think you should be with someone older and more 'compatible'?
What if I don't notice that you got your eyebrows done and you think I don't notice the small things you do?
Or what if I forget the 7th month anniversary thingy?
Or what if I forget you are allergic something, or buy something that's the wrong size or fall asleep and don't call or become grouchy and incommunicative?
What if I show you all the chinks and you decide you can't handle them? What if I feel that perhaps it's better not to show the chinks that will make you head for the hills?
Or what if you talk about something you love and I just can't talk about it because I know next to nothing about the matter?



Fuck.

No comments: