Friday, March 16, 2007

I Am Bored

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
Nope…and for all my sappy notions, hope I’m the one giving!

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
6 years on and off

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
Eternity from cK

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
Would you call me a freak if I said no?

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
2 days ago

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Clothes and toys (like TV not GI Joe)

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
An apple (don’t let fool you, it was after three pizza slices)

8. FIRST THINGS YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Smell, hands, hair, lips. Not in that orderPersonality wise, how much of a wiseass she is

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
One?? You give me one?! Okay, what about the genres?! I mean alternative, rock, classic rock, punk rock, old school…yeah you pick a genre, I give you one

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
London, Delhi, New York,…Bombay oh who knows.
But another answer would be in my head for far too long

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
The Factory

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
Cingular (rather discombobulated by this question)

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
Ye gads! Malls….arghhhhhh!

14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
My current job

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
Yeah…and a pair of boxers that my friend’s mother bought me with Spike from Tom & Jerry and the words ‘Street Bully’ on them (she only saw the t-shirt and didn’t know the boxers came with it)…and a pair of trick cards and a sheesha

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?
No. They do it for me. A friend had free calling since hiss dad worked in the government. He would call two random numbers and conference them it
(slow smile)
Hello?
Hello?
Hello!
Hello??
Aapnay phone kiya jee, aap boliye!
Arrey aap kya baat kar rahein hai?!

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
in December 2005.. cousin

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
My best friend just to hear him squawk!

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Oh dear, I don’t remember…

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT
Haldiraam’s anything

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:

I just noticed that it goes from 21 to 23…Wiseling, did you delete a question?

23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
Way too many to list, im in freaking NY!

24. CAN YOU COOK?
Yes

25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
Don’t have a car here, back home, toss up between the Lancer and the Santro

26. BEST KISSER?
Well, I have a fair idea but I need to find out more so will get back on that

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
None of your beeswax

28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
Papaya…mangoes… yeah okay, you can snap that jaw shut

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
The fact that I think

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
I can’t control some thoughts, they just run around my head to annoy me

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?
24 odd hours…22?

33. FAVORITE MOVIE?Yeah, no.

34. CAN YOU SING?
Nope

35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
Iron Maiden for purely sentimental reasons…next one is the Killers baby!

36. LAST KISS?
January to be precise…yes you, go think about it

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
I forget

38. THINGS YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT?
in fact, will do ne better, will even voice out how exactly I go through it (I know you don’t care)
Chaabee, sutta, cell, wallet, iPod

39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT:
Never the same place twice

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?
My sexy Mac NoteBook Pro 17” eat that!!

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
Am smitten by Sarah Silverman right now

45. DO YOU SMOKE?
no comment

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
Without at times I feel like it

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?
Right now, unfortunately no one

48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
I don’t know

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
a few…though none of them was my fault

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
Wuffles. Wuffles and more wuffles

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
Oui!! Wheeeee! Coffeee
So, yes.

52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
Every which way.

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
Ummmmm, let me check Google pages…it says yes to a small degree but i shouldn't tell anyone that.

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
My best friend who had to call and bitch out The English team in the World Cup

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
RS

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?:
My best friend again on cricket

58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
2 pillows, three cushions and don’t look at me like that you need to feel them to see how goooood they feeeeeel….um…hm so there!!

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
Suit

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
Salutations to the maker of my finest hour.

61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
Grape

62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
Yup. Well is another matter.

63. CAN YOU SWIM?
Like a FISH! Started at three an never stopped since

64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Caramel

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
Su’ure….unless they have sharp edges and give me paper cuts which makes me throw them out the window and get me lost

66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
I have to sleep facing the inside of the bed. If I can’t see the monsters, they cant get me.
I can wiggle my ears and turn my tongue over 180 degrees

68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
Hells yeah!

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Stormy season
God I sound like a blond…fall.

70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
About an hour ago

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
6:20am

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?
Sliding under the cover, preferably up to a woman’s leg

73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
Nev’ver!

75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
Chengez…yeah don’t ask

76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
Johnny Depp. Role model. Pirate. Swashbuckler.

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
Meeting friends new dog, watching the Namesake, having dinnerr with another friend and watching cricket and a few illegal things which I wont go into

78. BIRTHDATE?:
Yes please

79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
I dunno, whaddoyou wanna be?.

85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
No, am on a chair.

87. ARE YOU SMILING?:
Yes well now I am!

89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW:
yes.

90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Bombay

92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
No

93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
Don’t think I get crushes any more...

94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
Aaliya…and Ayesha

95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR SWIMMING SUIT?
Multicolored trunks

96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:

97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
Hah! Vacation? Pour moi?!

98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
Nope

99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
You mean that Spawn of Stan 6 years my junior..yeah sure, its shorter than “you spawn of satan”

100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:On the 26th floor

101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?:
“What is love? Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me…no more!”
I’m sure some shrink out there would love to make me his case study

102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
Oui

103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
yes.

104. WHO IS IT?
Eff off

105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS?
Go home, faff around, head out to a friends place…or perhaps boom and cook…we’ll see

3 comments:

wiseling said...

here's to wuffles and more wuffles :)

Anonymous said...

just to point out: calling your sister spawn of satan doesn't say much about you.

Zaphod said...

Wuffles! Say it with the same passion Wallace feels for cheeeeeese.

Also, have you met the little brat? I mean I love her and all, but she really has been a pain at times. As a kid, if she didn't get what she wanted, and she figured out if she cried she would get it, well, if you refused her something, she would pull her own hair to start crying and its not until she saw that you were looking that she would go bawling.
Brat