Friday, February 10, 2006

A Third World New York Life

New York life for me is one of extremes...today I ate bad chinese take out watching a world class chef prepare truffles followed by 6 jellybeans while watching chefs duke it out for the best designed desserts (why 6? because the counter top jelly bean machine my roomate has vends 4-6 at a time)

I spent an hour going through cnet.com scouring digital camers, their pixel capacity, manual features, LCD screens, apertures, focal points followed by a 15 minute calculation of how much I can spend each day until payday followed by a 20 minute conversation with one of my best friend on how to invest in mutual funds in India.

Talk about extremes.

I wondered if I could afford to do laundry this weekend continued with a mental list of uh, 'product' (inside joke) that I want to get ...

I'm already thinking of Sunday next (night before President's Day) and if Ash wants to have dinner either at Tao or Pastis

God help me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.